Meet with Impact – 40 visual tools for productive meetings and engaging workshops is written by Tom Russell, founder of Inky Thinking, who offers a wealth of insights and tips gathered from experience facilitating across the globe.
Designed for anyone who plans and leads meetings, including team leaders, trainers, managers, project managers and functional specialists, including HR and OD. Enables meeting leaders to focus on what’s important and enhance participant engagement and productivity through interactive visual facilitation.
Features within the book include:
- Practical tips for developing your own visual facilitation skills
- Guidance on using visual tools in virtual meetings
- 40 separate tools which can be used at different stages of your meeting, including guidance on a possible process to use with your group
- The Meet with Impact Planner to which will help you to design your meetings
- A reflection tool to used after your meeting.
Illustrated throughout, this book is a must in your visual facilitation tool kit.
Published by Pearson Business, November 2019. 368 Pages. Paperback.